🚨 These docs are under development and will be live soon. Any contribution is welcome.
Welcome to the Gridsome tutorial. In this tutorial, we're going to install the default Gridsome starter and add features to it that will cover the basics of Gridsome.
The primary goal with Gridsome is to build super fast decoupled Progressive Web Application (PWA) & Single Page Application (SPA) front-end using any CMS or data source plugin with the power of Vue.js
Here are some cool features Gridsome brings to the table:
- Automatic page routing - Quickly create and navigate between pages
- Hot-reloading development - See changes real-time while developing
- Vue.js for templating - Unlimited layout possibilities
- Static pages - Core functionality of Gridsome is to build static pages
- The GraphQL data layer - Easy to query content you need from any added data source
- Data source plugins - Easy to connect to any CMS or data source
- Excellent plugin system - Find plugins for any job
Sounds like fun? This tutorial will cover the basic of all these topics. Fasten your seat belts and get started 🚀